Dienstag, 27. September 2011

27.09.2011

I wish, that my smile was your favorite kind of smile.




Hello my dear followers!

Today I'm going to keep my promise to show you a cosplay of mine. I'm going to show you one cosplay every month, I thought. (:
I thought I'd begin with my most favourite cosplay so far, Sailor Neptune.

Photo taken by Bella, edited by Elisa

Well.. like every little girl here I think, I loved Sailor Moon. I watched it always, when it came in the TV. I collected everything, from journals over dolls to posters. And, of course, I had a favourite Senshi: Sailor Neptune. She was my hero in my childhood.
I still love Sailor Moon, and also Sailor Neptune. She's almost like me.. just more prettier. *cough*
When I began with cosplay, it was clear for me: I have to cosplay Sailor Neptune.
Then, in 2009, a friend came to me like: "Ah, let's cosplay Sailor Moon!", so she cosplayed Sailor Venus and I cosplayed Neptune the first time at the Bookfair in Leipzig in 2010.

Photo taken by ???, edited by Elisa

It was pretty easy to sew.. well, the first time sewing a Sailor-Fuku, my mother still helped me. But the second time it was one of the easiest cosplays I ever made!
I'm not going to tell you the whole process how I made it, don't worry! *grin*

Photo taken by Bella, edited by Elisa

I'm very happy with this cosplay and I hope, that I can wear it some more times, hehe.


Next time I'm going to show you:

See you soon, have a nice day/night! *kisses*

Yours,
Fawkes

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi! Nagi here from deviantArt (www.japanesenagi.deviantart.com). I can totally relate to how much you love Sailor Neptune. ^_^
    I first saw her on a card. Then when she showed up in the series, I felt some connection with her since she has wavy hair and is into ballet like I am. This happened during elementary days.

    Some SailorMoon items were given away already by my mom when I reached high school but the the very first SailorMoon card which featured her along with Uranus is still with me up to now. So when I cosplayed her this year, it felt like a dream come true for me. :)

    AntwortenLöschen