Montag, 6. Februar 2012

09.02.2012

"Keine Sorge, mir geht's gut."




Hello~

I'm sorry, my last entry was months ago. But I think, no one really cares.
I feel like nothing. I know, there are people there for me. I know that.
But I still feel alone. I need someone who says 'Hey, I like you just the way you are.' .
I don't need any advices how I can do things better. I don't need anyone who says 'Hey, there are people who suffer more than you so stop that!'. I don't ask for that. Really. I hate that.
I'm unsatisfied with my life. That's how it is. That's how it almost always will be.

...enough. I just had to write this down. I can't talk to anyone in person about this, so I thought I should write it down here.

The Bookfair in Leipzig is near now, only 1 1/2 months left!
My cosplays there will be Fleur Delacour in her Wedding dress and Nico Robin in her Strong World Version.
I just started with Fleur Delacour.
Today the wigs came, they really look good, I like them! But I don't have a photo right now, maybe later when there's more of the costumes.

Btw.. I got a XBox 360 for christmas. Anyone who wants to play with me? (;

Dears,
                                                           Fawkes

1 Kommentar: