Dienstag, 30. August 2011

30.08.2011

Listen, while reading! (:




Hey there!

How've you been?  In my case, fine, I think. I didn't sew this weekend... (GOD DAMN IT!) but.. I have to, really! I only have 3 weeks left!

Well, on saturday I was.. lazy, somehow. Oh! But I watched an awesome movie. "The Imaginarium Of Dr.Parnassus", great one! I fell in love with Jude Law, finally. I loved him as Watson in "Sherlock Holmes", also! Great actor!
Then, on sunday, I went to a good friend of mine and we watched two movies and played a game. The game's called 'Heavy Rain', I really like it! It has a great story and a great graphic! Then, the first movie we watched was 'Im Winter Ein Jahr', one of my 3 favourite films, a German one. If you're German and if you like.. kind of dramatic films, it's a nice one. That's some kind of movies, that Germans are producing well. The second movie has been 'A Clockwork Orange'. It was strange, if you're asking me, but still a really good one. Not one of my favourites, but a really good one, I have to say. But, if you ever want to watch it, remember my words: Watch it as an art movie, not as a movie with much storyline and logical things, you'll just get crazy.

Hm.. after that we slept there at his house and he brought me to my school. Did I mentioned, that I'm going to an art school, (in my case) specifical for  media and design? Well, now you know it.

Hm.. what else?
Ah, yeah!

Question time:
Do you want me to upload an entry just with some Cosplay photos to show them here?

..or anything else? (;

Just leave a comment!

Have a nice day! *kisses*

Yours,
Fawkes

1 Kommentar:

  1. oooh you should do the entry with the cosplay photos, they're always so cute! > w <
    <3

    AntwortenLöschen